- Calories and Energy Balance: How Weight Loss (or Gain) Occurs (Pt. 1)
- Is the Carbohydrate-Insulin Model of obesity over?
- Weight loss versus fat loss: important difference or pedantic point?
- Can excess protein get stored as body fat? Pt. 3
- Why weight loss diets work and fail: understanding the energy balance equation
Monthly Archives: April 2012
High-fructose Corn Syrup: Obesogenic Evil or Dietary Scapegoat, Part I Today’s topic is probably one of my favorite topics, partly because it’s so controversial and partly because there is so much research behind it (epidemiological and lab-based), which makes it … Continue reading
The Claim Perhaps the greatest misconception I’ve encountered over my times spent in the gym – and believe me, there are many – is that you can’t eat carbs past a certain time because they’ll get stored as body fat … Continue reading