- Calories and Energy Balance: How Weight Loss (or Gain) Occurs (Pt. 1)
- Is the Carbohydrate-Insulin Model of obesity over?
- Weight loss versus fat loss: important difference or pedantic point?
- Can excess protein get stored as body fat? Pt. 3
- Why weight loss diets work and fail: understanding the energy balance equation
Join 1,127 other subscribers
Calories in Context
Category Archives: Fats
Anabolic Arachidonic Acid: Mass-builder or Massive Waste of Money? – ARTICLE REVIEW
Effects of arachidonic acid supplementation on training adaptations in resistance-trained males Roberts MD, Iosia M, Kerksick CM, Taylor LW, Campbell B, Wilborn CD, Harvey T, Cooke M, Rasmussen C, Greenwood M, Wilson R, Jitomir J, Willoughby D, Kreider RB. J … Continue reading
Posted in Fats, Reviews 8 Comments