- Calories and Energy Balance: How Weight Loss (or Gain) Occurs (Pt. 1)
- Is the Carbohydrate-Insulin Model of obesity over?
- Weight loss versus fat loss: important difference or pedantic point?
- Can excess protein get stored as body fat? Pt. 3
- Why weight loss diets work and fail: understanding the energy balance equation
Join 1,127 other subscribers
Calories in Context
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Roundtable Interview with Layne Norton PhD, Eric Helms and Alan Aragon
Introduction Before I begin I just want to take a minute to thank (for the thousandth time) Layne, Eric and Alan for humbly doing this e-mail interview with me. For those of you who don’t know who these men are, … Continue reading
Posted in Misc. 16 Comments