- Calories and Energy Balance: How Weight Loss (or Gain) Occurs (Pt. 1)
- Is the Carbohydrate-Insulin Model of obesity over?
- Weight loss versus fat loss: important difference or pedantic point?
- Can excess protein get stored as body fat? Pt. 3
- Why weight loss diets work and fail: understanding the energy balance equation
Join 1,127 other subscribers
Calories in Context
Monthly Archives: May 2012
FDA Flexes Muscle at DMAA – But Should We Even Care?
Opening Comments Times may be tough, but people still want to get JACKED! That is, not unless the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) has something to say about it. Over the past couple of months things have really heated up … Continue reading
Posted in Supplements 6 Comments