- Calories and Energy Balance: How Weight Loss (or Gain) Occurs (Pt. 1)
- Is the Carbohydrate-Insulin Model of obesity over?
- Weight loss versus fat loss: important difference or pedantic point?
- Can excess protein get stored as body fat? Pt. 3
- Why weight loss diets work and fail: understanding the energy balance equation
Join 1,127 other subscribers
Calories in Context
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Sodas and Childhood Obesity – ARTICLE REVIEW
A Trial of Sugar-free or Sugar-sweetened Beverages and Body Weight in Children Janne C. de Ruyter, Margreet R. Olthof, Jacob C. Seidell, and Martijn B. Katan NEJM September 21, 2012 Full Text: http://www.nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMoa1203034 Background The consumption of beverages that contain … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews 2 Comments