- Calories and Energy Balance: How Weight Loss (or Gain) Occurs (Pt. 1)
- Is the Carbohydrate-Insulin Model of obesity over?
- Weight loss versus fat loss: important difference or pedantic point?
- Can excess protein get stored as body fat? Pt. 3
- Why weight loss diets work and fail: understanding the energy balance equation
Join 1,127 other subscribers
Calories in Context
Monthly Archives: June 2012
São Paulo, Brazil: Past and Present
Opening Comments Although my Blog is primarily used for my musings about sports-related nutritionand supplement topics, I would like to take some time and devote a portion of my Blog to something else that has recently become a major interest … Continue reading
Posted in Misc. 2 Comments