- Calories and Energy Balance: How Weight Loss (or Gain) Occurs (Pt. 1)
- Is the Carbohydrate-Insulin Model of obesity over?
- Weight loss versus fat loss: important difference or pedantic point?
- Can excess protein get stored as body fat? Pt. 3
- Why weight loss diets work and fail: understanding the energy balance equation
Join 1,127 other subscribers
Calories in Context
Tag Archives: cardiovascular disease
Red meat: back on the chopping block
Introduction In a recent article published last week in the prestigious Nature Medicine journal , researchers presented novel data on the pathogenesis of cardiovascular disease (CVD), arguing that it’s not the saturated fat (SFA) or cholesterol in your red meat … Continue reading
Posted in Diets, Misc., Protein, Reviews Tagged cardiovascular disease, carnitine, heart disease, Red meat Leave a comment