- Calories and Energy Balance: How Weight Loss (or Gain) Occurs (Pt. 1)
- Is the Carbohydrate-Insulin Model of obesity over?
- Weight loss versus fat loss: important difference or pedantic point?
- Can excess protein get stored as body fat? Pt. 3
- Why weight loss diets work and fail: understanding the energy balance equation
Join 1,127 other subscribers
Calories in Context
Tag Archives: Fat
Can excess protein get stored as bodyfat? Pt. 2
Introduction & background Today’s post will be short and sweet. Previously I covered the topic of excess protein being converted to fatty acids and contributing to fat gain (found here, here and here; this was a rather popular one). In … Continue reading
Posted in Diets, Protein, Reviews Tagged Fat, Fat gain, High protein diet, Protein, Resistance training, Weight gain, Weight training 7 Comments