- Calories and Energy Balance: How Weight Loss (or Gain) Occurs (Pt. 1)
- Is the Carbohydrate-Insulin Model of obesity over?
- Weight loss versus fat loss: important difference or pedantic point?
- Can excess protein get stored as body fat? Pt. 3
- Why weight loss diets work and fail: understanding the energy balance equation
Tag Archives: Mortality
Introduction & background Early last March a provocative study published by Levine et al.  in the prestigious Cell Metabolism has really shaken up the nutritional science world ever since one of the authors of the study suggested that eating … Continue reading