- Calories and Energy Balance: How Weight Loss (or Gain) Occurs (Pt. 1)
- Is the Carbohydrate-Insulin Model of obesity over?
- Weight loss versus fat loss: important difference or pedantic point?
- Can excess protein get stored as body fat? Pt. 3
- Why weight loss diets work and fail: understanding the energy balance equation
Join 1,127 other subscribers
Calories in Context
Tag Archives: protein metabolism
Protein and muscle gain: Are we closer to an optimal dosing strategy? – REVIEW
Posted on November 4, 2012 by decline104
Daytime pattern of post-exercise protein intake affects whole-body protein turnover in resistance-trained males. Moore DR, Areta J, Coffey VG, Stellingwerf T, Phillips SM, Burke LM, Cleroux M, Godin JP, Hawley JA. Nutrition & Metabolism 2012, 16;9(1):91 [Epub ahead of print] … Continue reading →
Posted in Protein, Reviews | Tagged health, protein intake, protein metabolism, protein turnover | 1 Comment